Rocket Cellini Plus PID V3
Rocket Cellini Evoluzione V2
After the Giotto’s great success, a little sister was introduced, the Cellini by Rocket Espresso. In keeping with all the details and specifications that put the Giotto on the map, the Cellini is built in the very same manner. Only difference: its slender side panels. Also available in two versions: Plus PID, with PID and a vibration type pump, which works pour-over only and the Evoluzione, with a full commercial rotary type pump, which, by a simple flip of a switch, can work either pour-over or direct water connection.
- All stainless steel body
- E61 commercial group head
- Dual pre-infusion system: mechanical pre-infusion system with progressively working piston and static pre-infusion chamber. This reflects into smooth coffee extraction with optimum aroma, body and “crema”.
- Superior layout of thermosyphon system resulting in optimum extraction with 20% higher volume as with comparable machines on the market
- Boiler is made of pure copper (Cu. 99.9%) with two lead free, heavy brass end plates. These brass end plates combined with the special additional boiler insulation increase the thermal retention by up to 50% versus other boiler systems.
- Now come with a full size commercially rated pressure switch (0,035°C temperature differential tolerance)
- One dedicated gauge for pump pressure and one for boiler pressure control
- Stainless steel steam wand with patented cool-touch technology: anti-burn (only the nozzle gets hot); easy cleaning as milk doesn’t bake on wand; more efficient steam, as heat is not dissipated around the wand. Steam nozzle designed for easy milk foaming with fine texture.
- Microprocessor controlled automatic level control of boiler and fresh water reservoir, with low water level indication system
- Vibration type pump for Plus PID and full commercial rotary type pump for Evoluzione
- Pour-over for Plus PID; pour-over or alternatively by turning the control switch, steel braided direct water connection (hard plumbed) with full drip tray drainage system for Evoluzione
- Optimized boiler capacity to thermosyphon system ratio. Results in fast heat up time with 1200 watt element, made from special long life material (5 times longer than normal elements)
- Fully certified commercially rated safety valve
- Comes with 2 full size commercial porterfilters (a single and a double), a blind filter and a metal tamper
|Hot water wand||1|
|Boiler capacity (lt)||1.8|
|Fresh water capacity (lt)||2.9|
|Cellini||Plus PID V3||Evoluzione V2|
The manufacturer reserves the right to make modifications without notice.