Isomac, an Italian company, has been devoted to making high quality espresso machines since 1977. Isomac was founded by Giovanni Fontana who developed a huge experience while working at Faema S.p.A during the sixties alongside of Carlo Valente, the founder of Faema.
The Isomac Venus fills the void between lower end domestic espresso machines and the semi-commercial range. This machine is made using the highest quality materials, from a brass group and commercial grade porterfilter to an all stainless steel body.
- Commercial brass group and 58 mm porterfilter
- Pressure gauge for measuring accurate extraction of espresso
- Anti-drip electrovalve
- Large capacity brass boiler
- Features an ultra quiet ULKA pump
- Lever switches with LED for each machine function
- All stainless steel drip tray and grill
- Polished stainless steel body
|Tank Capactiy (lt)||3.0|
|Boiler Capacity (lt)||0.32|
The manufacturer reserves the right to make modifications without notice.