La Pavoni Europiccola
La Pavoni, making quality espresso machines since 1905, is world-renowned for its exquisite espresso and cappuccino makers.
La Pavoni Europiccola is one of the most popular and most recognized espresso machine on the market. The Europiccola is a lever machine well known for its style, classic look and quality. By lifting the lever, one raises a piston inside the group, allowing water under pressure to infuse the coffee in the filter holder. The lever is then lowered causing the piston to force the water through the coffee into the cup. The user can therefore vary the speed at which the water passes through the coffee ensuring it is made exactly to his requirements.
- 0.8 liter (20 oz.) boiler capacity, capable of making 8 - 2 oz. cups of espresso
- Smooth piston action makes brewing espresso easy and fun
- Includes Cappuccino Automatic milk frothing system and traditional manual milk frother (EL and ERG only)
- Safety valve on top of the boiler
- Water level gauge which indicates how much water is remaining in the boiler
- Easy-to-clean drip tray
- Internal thermostat monitors brewing temperature with precision
- Long lasting stainless steel heating elements
- Makes one or two cups at a time
|Tank Capacity (lt)||0.8|
EN - black
EL - chrome
The manufacturer reserves the right to make modifications without notice.