La Pavoni Puccino
La Pavoni, making quality espresso machines since 1905, is world-renowned for its exquisite espresso and cappuccino makers.
La Pavoni Puccino model combines a classic shape with a professional function, equipped with a brass group, 56 mm porterfilter and boiler to obtain a better thermal stability. This machine is equipped with an electro-valve which avoids the dripping of the group. Cappuccino frothing is both quick and easy thanks to the dual frothing system included. The Turbo attachment simplifies the traditional way of frothing milk and the Cappuccino Automatic attachment draws the cold milk from its container delivering it perfectly frothed and heated into your cup.
- Group, 56 mm porterfilter and boiler in brass
- Coffee pod adaptor
- Pressure gauge for measuring accurate extraction of espresso
- Anti-drip electrovalve
- Features an ultra quiet ULKA pump
- Dual frothing system (Turbo attachment and Cappuccino Automatic attachment) which are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Visible water level
- Lever type switches
- Body made of brushed stainless steel
|Tank Capactiy (lt)||1.2|
|Finish available||PCL - stainless steel|
The manufacturer reserves the right to make modifications without notice.