The R58 by Rocket Espresso is a dual boiler espresso machine featuring PID temperature control, full commercial rotary pump, and the option of using a direct water connection or the water reservoir supply.
Independently operating dual boilers and superior thermo siphon system design allows for unprecedented stability in the espresso boiler with increased levels of both steam pressure and hot water supply available from the independent service boiler.
Rocket Espresso styling and build quality. Espresso without compromise.
- All stainless steel with stainless steel cup frame surround
- E61 commercial brewing head
- Dual pre-infusion system: mechanical pre-infusion system with progressively working piston and static pre-infusion chamber. This reflects into smooth coffee extraction with optimum aroma, body and “crema”.
- Dual boiler system for optimum coffee and steam / hot water performances: one dedicated boiler for coffee water and one boiler for steam and hot water (service boiler), the guarantee for consistent performances and temperature stability
- Coffee water boiler: 0.58 litre capacity. Copper made.
- Service boiler: 1.7 litre capacity. Copper made. Boiler comes with two lead free, heavy brass end plates with special additional boiler insulation for optimum thermal retention. Optimised boiler capacity ratio to heater power. Results in fast heat up time.
- Full commercial rotary type pump (not vibration type pump) with external pressure adjustment
- Electronic control by PID sensors inside the boilers for precise temperature control
- One dedicated gauge for pump pressure and one for service boiler pressure control
- Stainless steel steam wand with patented cool-touch technology: anti-burn (only the nozzle gets hot); easy cleaning as milk does not bake on wand; more efficient steam, as heat is not dissipated around the wand. Steam nozzle designed for easy milk foaming with fine texture.
- Microprocessor controlled automatic level control of coffee water boiler, service boiler and fresh water reservoir, with low water level indication system
- Fully certified commercially rated safety valve
- Pour-over or alternatively direct water connection (hard plumbed) with full drip tray drainage system
- Comes with 2 full size commercial porterfilters (a single and a double), a blind filter and a metal tamper
|Hot water wand||1|
|Coffee water boiler capacity (lt)||0.58|
|Service coiler capacity (lt)||1.7|
|Fresh water capacity (lt)||2.5|
Coffee water boiler: 1400
Service boiler: 1400
power consumption: 1550
The manufacturer reserves the right to make modifications without notice.