Liz is the creative force behind Buuck Farms Bakery. A mother of three residing on an Indiana farm, Liz shares her love for decadent desserts on buuckfarmsbakery.com. As a full-time food photographer and recipe developer, she collaborates with brands to create captivating content. From running a home bakery to discovering a passion for food photography, Liz's journey is a sweet blend of creativity and dedication.
A Purdue University graduate with a background in social work, Liz transitioned to motherhood, prioritizing flexibility to be present for her children. Her husband, the backbone of Buuck Farms Bakery, supports her dream of creating delightful treats. The blog offers classic, down-home flavors with an elevated touch, reflecting Liz's Midwest roots. Explore her corner of the internet for sweet treats that are sure to impress. If you need her, she'll be in the kitchen, browning some butter.
1. Prepare 4 individual ramekins by spraying them with non stick spray. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, add the gelatin and then pour the cold water over it. Let sit for 10 minutes allowing the gelatin to bloom.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium stockpot, combine the heavy cream, milk, sugar, and Highground Instant Coffee. Cook over medium low, whisking to dissolve the sugar and coffee grounds.
4. Once the sugar has dissolved and bubbles start to form around the edges of the pan, remove from heat. Whisk in the bloomed gelatin.
5. Stir in the salt and vanilla extract.
6. Pour the coffee panna cotta into the prepared ramekins, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, up to overnight.
7. When ready to serve, dip each ramekin into hot water for 5 seconds to release the panna cotta. Invert the ramekin onto a small plate.
8. Drizzle with chocolate caramel sauce and chocolate curls. Serve Immediately.
9. For the Chocolate Curls – Melt 2 TBSP chocolate chips, and spread chocolate onto a piece of parchment paper. Place into freezer for 5 minutes. Then run a butter knife of offset spatula along the length of the chocolate to create curls.